Deaths

Bobthebuilder
Space Cadet

Deaths

Post by Bobthebuilder »

I'm not sure the bot is prioritizing things properly, I have lost nearly 2 bil in various ships running T2 and T3 sites. My most recent loss the bot was dps'ed to death (T3 gila fit) because it was flying around in AOE damage which kept causing the drones to be pulled in and then the bot chose to shoot tangling dreks rather than the Kiki's that were shredding my ship.

So far I've just lost isk, I haven't been able to make more than I have lost.
dev
Site Admin

Re: Deaths

Post by dev »

What level are you skills? I run the bot personally and the only deaths I have are typically disconnects.
Bobthebuilder
Space Cadet

Post by Bobthebuilder »

I don't have perfect skills, but they are really high for the gila. I have lost the T3 fit gila in a T2 becusee it ran out of time die to targeting issues.
dev
Site Admin

Post by dev »

Yeah the Gila should destroy T2 abyssals, T3 abyssals it can do no sweat.

Which abyssals types are you doing?
Bobthebuilder
Space Cadet

Post by Bobthebuilder »

Electric as you suggested
LarryFullSend
Ensign

Post by LarryFullSend »

i was running t2's before i quit the game i will try tommorow on a t2 with a t3 fit to be safe but i think i ran exotics. ill try and remember to reply back after i try again. click the little information icon top left of fit and check mastery to make sure your skills are maxed out and try running a fit 1 higher then what filiment your running to get a good baseline.

EDIT also use suggested fits because they are more expensive then if you manual and should get better results. most people run t5s in a 500-600 mill ship and the t5 fit the dev has is like 1.6 bill but i havent tried those yet.