Ganker Alarm

LetsGoWithIt
Commander

Ganker Alarm

Post by LetsGoWithIt »

Is it possible in anyway just like the multiple marshall BS alarm, that if the BOT detects anyone/anything in the "General" tab after returning to K-space from the abyssal, it will sound an Anti-Gank alarm and stand do nothing. So us who babysit can react and have a better chance to avoid the gank or at least save our pod and react humanly on the gank so you minimze the risk of getting reported as a bot.
dev
Site Admin

Re: Ganker Alarm

Post by dev »

Yeah so I actually had this in a very very old prototype, and it would auto harden and overheat everything to try and survive the gank and spam warp back to station.

But yeah I can probably add this in, ill add to the to-do list
LetsGoWithIt
Commander

Re: Ganker Alarm

Post by LetsGoWithIt »

dev wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah so I actually had this in a very very old prototype, and it would auto harden and overheat everything to try and survive the gank and spam warp back to station.

But yeah I can probably add this in, ill add to the to-do list
That would also be nice, but the simple alarm solution would be best (well for my needs atleast) since i can take drugs, overheat and fight back with drones/missiles some seconds faster than the bot and every second count at a gank :)
Thank you Dev!