Wormhole Support/Mining Option

kuroihashi
Space Newbie

Wormhole Support/Mining Option

Post by kuroihashi »

Using modulated miners and variegated crystal type b II will earn a player like 60m/hour on a prospect. The venture gas huffing could also earn that much.

The player could scout the wormholes, make the bookmarks (just like some of the other bot options), and have two ships prospect/venture (ore and gas) for the bot to switch to should one deplete. So the bot just does the actusl moving and mining. This may be easier to implement than having bot scan wormholes.

I believe prospect build is like 30m and gas build like 12-14.

If the bot, as requested in another sugesstion, could d scan and port out, its relatively low risk. Losing one or two a session (8 hour run) still earn like upwards of 200m after 1-2 losses. Some of the features required seem to be implemented already across the different bots.
Disafect
Rear admiral

Re: Wormhole Support/Mining Option

Post by Disafect »

Gassing is almost so AFK you don't need a bot.

I think converting the abyss bot to do C3 anoms would be pretty easy, hardest part is prob making it warp out and cloak at a stuff if stuff popped up on scan.
kuroihashi
Space Newbie

Re: Wormhole Support/Mining Option

Post by kuroihashi »

I disagree, while gassing isn't "hard" the point of the bot is to farm for you. While you sleep or are at work or whatever. Doing anything other than playing the game. So people have different skills and are in different parts of the game. So lets make use of the features that already exist to expand bot capability. Increasing isk per hour for the people buying the program

Mining
abyssal Deadspace
The other two...

Covering more on the mining can be extremely lucrative and attractive, it cuts the "afk" parts of the game for you. You want to craft? Bot will mine for you. You want to safely get low income in high sec, bot will mine for you.

Abyssal Deadspace - same thing here, bot runs this for you, even though when you first unlock it, it is fun. After 5000 times you have the bot farm it for you.

However, again you aren't wrong. Gassing in and of itself isn't a hard thing to do. It is probably one of the most lucrative things to do for a new character. Venture, gas scoop 1s, gas skill, cheap and lucrative. My toon isn't yet at a point where i can safely do t5 abyss. But what my toon can do is various mining activities really well. Just happened to be what i started doing when i first played.

Be even more amazing if the bot could switch ships for you when sleepers spawn and clean them out.