Ratting Bot

Moneycik
Lieutenant

Ratting Bot

Post by Moneycik »

Hello Dev,

Is it possible to build a ratting bot for ishtars ?
I would like to provide several acc with ishtars and they should automatically fly to the singnals, take out drones and drop an ammo and orbit them.
when a neutral comes into the local he should call the drones back and go dock when the neutral disappears from the local he should continue.
actually a simple program

1- Lockal Check (Save or Unsave) <-- This is done consistently <--- immediately recall and dock drones in the event of a neutral
2- Undock
3- Signal Check (ALT-P)
4 - Warp the signal that was entered in the bot in the prefelt with name
5- Drons out
6- drop 1 munition from the hangar and orbit at 5000m
7- wait until the signal disappears from the list (ALT-P)
8- Warp next signal

I'm not a programmer, but creating something like this should be easy for someone of your caliber.
and it would be an advantage if this bot could operate several windows on one pc
dev
Site Admin

Re: Ratting Bot

Post by dev »

Yeah this should be doable. I was also going to add an intel bot, but it would be free and use no tokens. It would just sound an audio alarm if a local condition was met.
Moneycik
Lieutenant

Post by Moneycik »

cool i'm glad to hear that. the rattingbot would be the best. There are many local bots on the market, so I wouldn't use so much energy if I were you.
Zerbia
Space Cadet

Post by Zerbia »

Ratting bot is cool, but keep in mind that running t3 abyss (which the bot is extremely capable at by now) earns more money and draws much less attention from other players.