Now we need to setup our menus in space.
11 Steps (Est. Time 5 mins)
- Undock your ship.
- Reset your neocon to default size (its the vertical menu on the left with all the icons, right click it and click reset buttons, make sure the neocon is not locked)
- On the Overview, Click Overview Settings, Click Misc Tab.
- Click Reset Overview to Default settings.
- You have 2 options, Import Overview.yaml Or skip and setup manually.
- Download exported overview settings and import or manually setup your overview tabs:
- IF you don't want to import the Overview.yaml file, you will have to manually edit all 4 tabs to show the exact item per tab.
- Tab Setup (bot expects 4 tabs):
- General: Abyss Hostile/Mission NPCS and Player ships only, no other items. The bot will target and kill everything in this list. You can rename the tab to Combat if desired.
If using fleet mode: enable Celestials -> Abyssal Trace in the General/Combat tab
- Mining: Hostile/Mission NPCS and asteroids only. No belts, no celestial objects, no players. Asteroids and Rats only.
- Warpto: Stargates and stations only, nothing else. If you need player structure to warp to, you can leave this in.
- Loot: Loot (and loot wrecks) only, nothing else.
- Final version should end up looking this like:
Make sure Overview and Select And Drone windows are no wider than 25% of your screen or they wont be detected.
- Make sure you set "disable light background" to all of your windows (inventory, overview, drone window, etc)
- Top left corner, hide all of the info helpers except for the sun/star system info helper:
- Click Hud Options, and Set the following: "Display passive modules" is checked, "Display Sensor Overlay" is checked, "show module tooltips" is un-checked
Double Check Checklist:
- Light background is disabled on the overview windows, including drone window, select window, inventory and chat windows.
- Overview width is small while taking up the maximum amount of height. If the overview is too small the icons will shrink and the Abyss Bot wont work.
- Inventory window is left side of screen and is 4 icon width, 1 icon height.
- "Display Passive Modules" is checked, "Display Sensor Overlay" is checked, "show module tooltips" is un-checked.
- Top left corner, route is disabled as well as the search field. Only thing that shows is the Sun/Star solar system info, but its collapsed (this is important)
- There are 2 drone groups, collapsed. This is so the bot can alternate launching drones when one group takes too much damage.
- Drone groups that are launched must be expanded so the bot can read individual health of the drones. (Docked drone groups = Collapsed, Launched drone groups = Expanded)
- Passive modules must be visible, and must be in their correct grouping (High modules in the high rack, Mid modules in the mid rack, Low modules in the low rack)
- Active modules must be before passive modules in their respective row!
And that is it for general setup. Please go to Part 3